Evul Evul  Society

Top Secret xD

#1 2007-12-22 16:35:57

Twets

Administrator

Punktów :   

Foxboro Hot Tubs!

~Foxboro Hot Tubs aka Green Day bawiący się w side projecty (jak to było z The Network ^^)

Muzyka typowa dla 'dzieci kwiatów'  albo Elvisa.. lata '60 ^^
Płyta zawiera 6 utworów, które są.. catchy (niewiem jak po polsku powiedzieć ; /),  chce się aż tańczyć alobo śpiewać równocześnie.. bez wątpienia śpiewa tu BJA ^^  Co sądzicie o Stop Drop And Roll? xD

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7QF2LlxUx8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7QF2LlxUx8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dla wyjaśnienia co znaczy Foxboro Hot Tubs:

Xfm reports that Matt Mifford of Berkeley, CA said that the name Foxboro Hot Tubs "refers to an apartment complex across the street from Billie Joe's house in Rodeo, CA where kids would sneak in and use the hot tubs. The name of the apartment complex was Foxboro, thus you would say, 'Let's go over to the Foxboro hot tubs tonight'. Only the people in the know, know!!!"

\m/

tylko nie zjeść mnie za to  : < ... bo się schowam  : <

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" 

"Attack your instruments. Don't let them attack you."  BJA xD

#2 2007-12-22 17:20:13

paólka222

xD

Punktów :   

Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs!

nie zjemy nie zjemy

#3 2007-12-22 18:17:33

Twets

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs!

to dobrze ^^ ale co myślisz o tym side project'cie? xD
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM *goes totally groupie on the Green Day concert bus*
^^

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" 

"Attack your instruments. Don't let them attack you."  BJA xD

Stopka forum

RSS