Evul Evul  Society

Top Secret xD

#1 2008-03-04 21:10:42

Twets

Administrator

Punktów :   

I Stepped In Line Amongst The Dead -dream based story by ME! xD

stwierdziłam, że może to tu wrzuce.. xD miałam ładne komenty jak dotąd i dodane do ulubionych.. więc.. chyba warte przeczytania..

wspomnie jeszcze, że to się nie do końca na moim śnie opiera, gdyż.. nie napisałam, że jakaś kobieta z perłowymi koralami utopiła Billie'go Joe w beczce na środku ulicy kiedy był pod wpływam jakże przecudnej i wielbionej przez wszyskich Mary Jane(ganja)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hellfrommyhead/ISILTWATD.jpg

I Stepped In Line To Walk Amongst The Dead -One Shot- .Green Day. 

Green Day. Today everyone know this band. In most cases, if person wasn't a fan of this band, knew only one name. Billie Joe Armstrong. When American Idiot came out, everyone heard it. At least one song, that is. Let's face it. Who haven't heard Wake Me Up When September Ends? It was played  everywhere. It's been four years since they put out an album and promised the next one. How long can people wait for one album and not get angry? No matter how much Green Day fans loved them, it was getting on their nerves, finding out yet another side project, some secret shows of Billie's other band. Who cares if most can't even go to concert like that? Everyone wanted Green Day.

Billie Joe Armstrong couldn't or either didn't want to concentrate on the new album. Mike and Tre knew that something bad was happening, but Billie wouldn't listen to them. He got lost too much into side projects, Adeline and secret shows. He was changing into someone, institution to earn cash with his name. Now parents of the fans might be right. He's fake. He's lying. Everything he says and does lost direction, a good one, and nothing good might come out of it.
Billie didn't realize, but he was losing everything with his every step. His fans, family and in the end his best friends along with Green Day. He put out some solo album, but it was a complete failure. He lost his signature guitar. Said some things to his friends, causing the war between the three friends. Billie was going down. He got into drugs then comes alcoholism and depression. Everyone watched the fall of this once, Green Day frontman, who inspired so many lives or perhaps saved couple of them with the true music he played with his friends.

Billie Joe was found in his living room dead. No one could really tell what happened.

Mike Dirnt was crushed when he found out. Tre Cool wasn't any better. The two tried doing something with the band, but it didn't work out. Tre and Mike decided to see Billie's house, since it wasn't still on sale.
The house looked the same, just like Billie Joe was still leaving there. It seemed as in a while he'd go down the stairs and greet them and suggest a band practice or anything.
Mike wandered upstairs to Billie's music room. He was shocked to find a letter lying near the one of the many guitars Billie owned.
There were Mike's and Tre name's written on it.
"Tre! Come here!" Mike yelled and with shaky hands reached for the letter. Tre ran into the room. His eyes widened at the paper in Mike's hands.
"What's there?" Mike opened it carefully and started reading.
"Hey, guys. I didn't manage to talk with you two.. I only regret I didn't listen to you and let my life, my music slip like this. I hope you'll forgive me one day. As an apology I left demos along with the lyrics for you in my room. Have fun guys. I hope you'll like it. Billie. "
"Damn." Tre said, sitting down on a nearby chair and burying his head into his hands. "If only he was here.."
"Let's see what he left for us." Mike said and rushed out the room.
The two of them searched the room and after and hour they found lyrics-in the drawer, demos-under the bed. He put the CDs into the recorder and Billie's voice started singing along with his guitar. Mike smiled sadly at how this was good and that he'll never be able to tell this to his friend.
"It's.. great."
"Hey.. let's finish this. He'd like us to do this." Tre smiled weakly. Mike nodded his head and they both left the house in silence.

3 months later Green Day's album was released. Everyone were under a huge impression. Mike and Tre went on a short tour, playing Billie's voice and guitar from the album, while they played. Playing on that concerts lacked this something. Billie wasn't there with them.

Year after that, Mike was sitting alone in his house. He didn't laugh anymore. He didn't smile. His girlfriend rarely came to visit him since she was sick of him acting like that. Mike changed.
One day, he decided to go visit Billie's house, that for some reason wasn't sold yet.
He found himself heading to the backyard and when he stopped there he frowned at the sight before him. There was swamp and at the end a little hut with stairs leading underground. He sure didn't remember Billie building anything like this.
"Mike." startled, he turned around quickly, his heart beating fast and his face pale as a white wall. there was his girlfriend, Kate, looking worried.
"I-I had to follow you. Please, come with me. Let's go home, Mike."
"I can't" he said quietly. "I have to check  something out first."
"I'll go with you then." she smiled weakly as he nodded his head.
As they were going towards the hut, Mike stopped when he noticed a yellow object lying in the mud. He picked it up and realized that was the same yellow, high heeled shoe Kate wore at the moment.
"Mike? What are you looking at?" he looked at her with wide eyes and then back at the shoe. It was gone. He shook his head and smiled a little at her. They went down the stairs to the basement with only one, wooden door that looked like they would collapse any minute.
"Can't we come in here some other time? It's getting dark and it's so scary to be in here." she said in a shaky voice, looking around as if something was going to jump at them.
Mike ignored her and like hypnotizes he reached for the door knob.
"Mike! Please, let's get out of here! I'll leave you forever if we won't leave now!" she said in demanding voice. He ignored her and opened the door. Some movement was heard, voice, evil laughter and suddenly the strong wind blew and Kate was pulled inside. Mike screamed and ran to the stairs, trying not to end like her. He run up the stairs and panted heavily, looking back at the hut. He could see Billie's silhouette in the dim light of the hut. Kate was crying in the far corner of the hut and she looked paralyzed by the fear. Mike was scared himself.

Billie Joe looked at him with a sly smirk and waved to him with two sharp knives. Mike whimpered and looked at Kate. Billie's face was so pale and his dead, green eyes were rimmed with thick black shadow. He moved towards Kate in slow motion at first and suddenly fast, just like someone put him on a fast-forward. Mike shrieked as he saw Billie attack Kate with his weapon and kill her by cutting every inch of her skin. Mike paralyzed by the fear, couldn't even look away. Billie Joe was laughing maniacally and he faced his friend.
Before anything else could happen Mike took off to his car and decided to go to Tre. There was no way he was staying alone tonight or going to call police. No way.

Tre opened his door for Mike and he laughed slightly at Mike's expression which showed terror.
"What happened, man?" Tre chuckled leading him to his living room.
"Tre! I saw him! He's not dead! I.. I mean he is, but I saw him!"
"You saw who?" Tre raised his eyebrow, no longer smiling.
"Billie! He's.. something like ghost! He.. he fuckin killed my girlfriend! That was him! H-he.. he's not himself!" Mike explained, looking around with fear.
"Zombie-Billie?" Tre raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure it wasn't a dream?"
"It was not!" Mike yelled, with tears streaming down his pale face.
"O-okay." The drummer nodded his head. Suddenly Mike shrieked and covered his face. "W-what!" the drummer looked behind himself and saw nothing. He looked back at Mike with a smirk, but to his dismay there was someone else.
"Y-you're dead!"
"I am?" the green eyed guitarist smirked slyly and raised his knife into the air. The drummer screamed and run out the house. He jumped into Mike's house before he managed to run away without him.
"It was B-Billie!" Tre screamed.
"I-I know!" Mike screamed, wide eyed.
They drove straight to Adrienne's  house and without a word about Billie, asked her to follow them. She got into Mike's car with a confused expression and eyed the two with worry when she noticed how frightened they were. She was even more confused when they stopped in front of her dead ex-husbands house.
"Mike what-"
"You must see this."
"I called Rob to come here too." Tre said.
"Well, let's go then." Adrienne said, eyeing the two.

They headed to the hut. Mike tried to ignore the image of Kate being killed. He had no idea what for they were there or why he dragged Adrienne into it.
"Oh my,.." she gasped and gripped Tre's shoulder. Mike and Tre followed her gaze and spotted grass covered with blood. Then, the lifeless body of none other than Green Day producer.
"W-what's going on!" Adrienne exclaimed.
"Adie.." she spun around and stared shocked at Billie. "Welcome home.."
"B-Billie Joe?" she said in a quiet, soft voice. "H-how? I t-thought you.. died."
"Dead?" he raised his eyebrows. "Do I look like someone whose dead?"
"A-Adrienne, it's not him i-"
"Mike! I hoped to talk to you.." Billie's gaze fall at him and his eyes flashed dangerously.
"I...." Mike gulped and backed away and felt his hair standing on it's end as chilly wind blew.
"You betrayed me."
"W-what?"
"Billie, what the hell are you talking about?"
"Adie, he's a zombie!" Tre whispered, holding onto her arm. Adrienne eyed Billie with fear and he smirked at her and then his laughter rang in the air.

The light of full moon fell on his face and Adrienne screamed, hiding behind Tre. Mike tried running away, but he tripped over Kate's dead body. He crawled away and hit into something. He looked up and saw Billie grinning like mad.
"Did you enjoy me killing your lovely girl?"
"P-Please-"
"Now, let's see.."
"You all betrayed me"
He shot a threatening glares at everyone.
"Do you know how does it feel?" he smirked when he noticed everyone were paralyzed by the fear and were trembling.
"Mike, watch carefully."

Suddenly Tre and Adrienne screamed at the same time and started running away as Billie Joe took out two, huge knives and started chasing them with the fast-forward, slow motion pace. Mike, tried getting away, but found Kate's lifeless hand holding onto his ankle.
When he looked up he heard a terrifying screams of Tre and Adrienne as Billie was killing them.
"See, Mike. The revenge is sweet." he heard Billie's voice behind him. "You're the one who told them to drown me. You'll die now too."
"W-what?" Mike managed to look up at Billie "I-I don't know a-anything a-about t-this."
Billie came dangerously closer to Mike and before the sharp knives cut Mike's skin, Billie laughed, once again disturbing the silence of the night.
"You see, I've lost back than, I wanted to make it up to everyone, now I've got nothing to waste, I've got my revenge, Mike."
Mike's eyes shot from Billie's pale face to the knives.
"I'm taking you to hell with me, my friend."

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" 

"Attack your instruments. Don't let them attack you."  BJA xD

#2 2008-03-05 23:59:28

ala

xD

Punktów :   

Re: I Stepped In Line Amongst The Dead -dream based story by ME! xD

i ja mam to zrozumieć?? potrzebowałabym na to co najmniej z 4 godzin a przeciesz wszyscy wiedzą jaka jestem super z angielskiego

#3 2008-03-06 07:48:42

ka90sia

Punktów :   

a ten banner tez mi sie podoba tylko napisay dałambym czarne lub ewentualnie zielone ale czarne bylyby lepsze tak mysle i tak się właśnie zastanawiam nad tą twarzą bo pewnie zrobiłaś tak specjalnie ale miom zdaniem le[piej by bylo jakby ona byla w odcieniu przypominającym twarz  ale wiesz to jest tylko moja opinia

#4 2008-03-07 16:04:11

Twets

Administrator

Punktów :   

Twarze chłpopaków były białe na zdjęciu z którego wycinałam.. nie usuwałam odcieni zielony itd.. zrobilam tylko ze biały jest przeźroczysty ^^czarny słabo wyglądał ; / troche niewidocznie..  nie mam wprawy d napisów.. aw.. i właśnie nie mam już ziemniaków na ovbiad -.- spaliłam AW.

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" 

#5 2008-03-07 18:31:10

ka90sia

Punktów :   

oo biedulka  jak mówisz ze faktycznie takie lepsze o ok nie czepiam się

#6 2008-03-09 14:36:46

Twets

Administrator

Punktów :   

mialyscie to przeczytac a nie banner komentowac : <

Stopka forum

RSS